Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hooray its Friday

Friday, April 25, 2008

Hooray its friday!
Finally friday, what a day!

When Mom got off work this afternoon we went to Walmart. I got some new shampoo, Mom got some other things. Then we headed over to Goody's and I got some really cute shirts, a couple shorts, a nice blue polka dot towel robe, and cute Skechers sandals to go with one shirt I got and some tennis shoes. Mom got some really cute Skechers flip flops. I also got some really cute hoop black butterfly earrings.

Then went to Sonic and got a chocolate shake.

Yesterday I gave Pacman a bath. Both Charlie and Nacho were trying to get in on the water part! They love being hosed down in the spring/summer! Afterwards I tied Pacman up to a tree, only to go check on him 10min. later to find that the halter and lead rope were still tied to the tree and Pacman was happily standing in his lean-to shed. I don't know how he sliped his halter off as he has almost out grown it! Got him haltered and brushed off then took a picture of him wearing his halter that his previous owner made for him. Its a yearling sized bronc halter that has a lime green star in the center with "Spoiled Rotten" written across it in lime crystals. Sent a picture to his previous owner.

No comments: