Thursday, May 29, 2008

1st deep tissue massage

Monday, May 12, 2008

1st deep tissue massage
I went and got a deep tissue massage today! OMG it felt so great!

The doctor that did it was a massage therapist first and is now a chiropractor. First he put a heating pad on my back to warm up the muscles to loosen them up and make them easier to work with. Then he did the massage and made a few adjustments to my back, shoulder, and hip. Said my lower back was stiff and by the time he finished it wasn't as stiff and felt soooo good. He said I could come back once a week or once every two weeks! After the massage I got to lay on this table and underneath your back area it has a roller that goes up and down your back "massaging" it as it goes. That thing was cool and felt great! I wanted to take a nap while it was going.

Rebecka, my nurse, was out of the office today but hopefully she will start setting me up with a GYN so I can get the hysterectomy done asap! And give me the results of my fluid sample and biopsy the doctor took of my lungs.

I've got a lot of hits on Ginger's and Dolly's for sell ads today. Hopefully its people with good homes for them.

No comments: