Thursday, May 29, 2008

:(

Monday, April 21, 2008

:(

I finally got a hold of the lung transplant coordinator assistant to get my appointment scheduled. Its going to be May 6th, Jackie will mail me the details. Took me so long to contact her that I emailed her and Rebecka, my post lung coordinator. Rebecka emailed me back saying that they are having a change of positions and she is now going to be an in-patient coordinator. So I'll be getting a new post lung coordinator. -sighs- I liked the way it was. I hope the new post coordinator will be a good one, one that I can get along with.

Also just ordered horse and dogs vaccines. There went $204 really fast. Eh. Still have to get WNV (West Nile Virus) vaccines, rabies shots for dogs, heart guard for the dogs, get some colts gelded, and some horses freeze branded. Nope, haven't totaled that up yet to see the grand amount..

No comments: