Thursday, May 29, 2008

April 22, 2008

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April 22 2008, Tuesday

I went to Farmers Mercantile, feed store, today. Had to get a load of grain and sack of dog food. On the way there I got nauseated, but it eased up once I got into some air conditioner of Mom's work. Then changed out trucks with hers and got mine to pick the grain up in.

Its 91 degrees today! Gah, hot humid summer days and nights are a coming!

Got home and called the TACH clinic (Texas Adult Congenital Heart, its inside Baylor) to schedule an appointment with Dr. Franklin. The earliest they could fit me in is May 6th if I didn't get that date it would be middle of July before I could get in. So I see Dr. Franklin May 6th at 11am. Then I called to reschedule my transplant clinic appointment. Its set for May 2nd. Jackie will be mailing me the details of the appointment, it will be an all day thing I'm sure.

Other details for today. Buzz (JRT) found a dead skunk...great. I don't think he rolled on it though, as he doesn't smell. And Harley is still being a brave girl and following me around outside.

No comments: