Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dinner on me

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dinner on me
Tonight I made dinner...So far we are all still living, lol. If you know me, you know I can't cook!

I made a turkey breast cooked in an oven bag. I put tony's seasoning on it, couple strips of bacon, sprinkled parsley on top for looks. Cut up celery and a yellow onion and put around turkey. Then mixed in a little garlic powder with the one can of chicken broth. And added a half bag of baby carrots. Yum! For sides I made the instant stove top cornbread dressing, sweet potatoes with butter, brown sugar, and marshmallows. Also made purple hull peas with yellow onion and cut up bacon, salt, pepper, and garlic powder for taste. Then had a small can of sliced pineapple for dessert. The turkey came out tender, juicy, and oh so yummy!

Yesterday I messed with the three 2yos. I put a halter on Pacman (my appaloosa) and tied him to a tree and brushed him. He had a couple of wind knots in his mane. I even took the hand held cordless clippers and trimmed his whiskers, under his jaw, and his bridle path! He didn't even flinch! Charlie (my breeding stock paint) let me clip the whiskers on his top lip between his nostrils. And Nacho (paint) sniffed the clippers while they were turned on and let me brush me.

I called and left a message with the transplant coordinator assistant to call me back to see when I need to see doctor again and to schedule appointment, but so far haven't heard back from her. Guess I'll have to call again tomorrow.

Well, guess I'd better get off laptop and go put leftovers in the fridge, turn off tv, and get to bed.

Until next time,
Candi

No comments: