Thursday, May 29, 2008

Exercise

This morning I took a shower, got ready, and went exercising!

Took my Ipod and cell and put on some tennis shoes and comfortable clothes. I hadn't done much since May 10th as thats when the nausea started flaring up and getting bad. I started feeling better and not having as many problems with the nausea so back to work I go.

I went to the local intermediate school, they have a red gravel track. I walked a mile.

The first lap, hmm, not to bad.
Second lap, hmmmm, its starting to burn in the calves.
Third lap, hmmm, should I really be doing this?! Its HOT!
Fourth lap, omg, I'm going to MELT and I burn all over ribs down!

The last lap I was competing against myself. It was actually hard to leave the track.. I just wanted to keep going, and going, and going. Just round and round that red gravel. It was like it had some kind of power over me and I just had to keep going. My mind wasn't thinking about anything, just focused on keep walking. Apparently, I made it off the track, LOL.

Then made it to my truck and collapsed into the drivers seat. I had to sit there a few minutes in the air conditioner before driving off.

Went to Wendy's got my Mom and I a bite to eat, dropped Mom's food off to her at work. And now I'm home.

Oh. My. Gosh. My muscles now feel like j-e-l-l-o.

I made a few mental notes too. Need to get up earlier to exercise on the track with this Texas heat and humidity. Wear a baseball cap because my head is going to sunburn since I have so much hair loss. Bring water to drink!

Just a side note. The GYN clinic called me yesterday just to let me know that the TAH (total abdominal hysterectomy) is going to be covered 100% by Cigna since I have already met my deductible for this year.

And my lungs are doing great. My home spiro's are staying around FEV1 2.72 range. Not sure what % of lung function that translates too.

Candi

No comments: